【Layout & Picture Tutorial】Picture This DT Reveal - Happy Valentine's Day|PT設計團隊示範相編 - 情人節快樂(含圖解教學)

Welcome to February - the month of LOVE. Today I'm sharing my interpretation of our fun Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at Picture This.  It's so much fun and there are great prizes to be won! Let's check out the challenge and the step by step picture tutorial.


Picture This - February Challenge (Tic-Tac-Toe)
For our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge, we would like you to choose a line (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and create a page (using the elements in a line). I decided to go for a vertical line of: sequins, layering, and hearts. I cut a huge heart as the center, layered scraps and paper flowers, and added a few sequins to the layout. Now, let's move on to the step by step tutorial.


First, I chose a photo for this layout and decided to use a old paper collection "Prairie Chic" from Bo Bunny.

Then, I drew a heart template with white A4 printing paper and cut it out.

I traced the heart onto a patterned paper from Bo Bunny's "Prairie Chic" collection.

Inked the edges with Ranger Distress Ink "worn lipstick".

I also added distress edges by using Prima distress comfort tool.

Then, I layered some fabric lace around the heart.

Here I applied some white modeling paste with a 12 x 12 stencil from The Crafter's Workshop "Butterfly Collage" to add some texture to the background paper.


Before I started layering, I inked the edges with Ranger Distress Ink "vintage photo".

Time to start layering with scraps, stickers, and paper flowers.

Here are some more close ups.





Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments!


ღ About & Contact|關於&聯繫Maya