【Layout & Picture Tutorial】SIWAS DT Reveal - My Wonderful World|SIWAS設計團隊示範相編 - 眼中的美好世界(含圖解教學)

Today I'm sharing my first DT reveal of the year for our January challenge at Scrap It With a Song. This month our rock song encouraged me to look up in this new year. I took this photo at a kiwi orchid in New Zealand. Hope you get some inspiration here and don't forget to look up!

今天與大家分享的相編作品,是今年在拼貼挑戰網 Scrap It With a Song 的第一張示範作品。如同照片中向上看的老公,這個月挑戰的靈感搖滾歌曲給了 Maya 在新的一年向上看的勇氣!希望大家能在示範作品中獲得創作靈感,也別忘了保持正向思考向上看喔!


Scrap It With a Song - January Challenge
This month our rock and pop song inspiration are "Looking Up" by Eels and "Good Good Father" by Chris Tomlin. I'm on the rock team so my project was inspired by "Looking Up". Like part of the lyrics mentioned on the song below, "Can you feel me looking up? Yeah, it's looking up. I'm looking up!", I created this layout using my husband's photo of him looking up at a kiwi orchid. Below are part of the picture tutorials for this layout. 

這次挑戰的靈感歌曲分別是搖滾樂團 Eels 的 "Looking Up" 以及美國歌手 Chris Tomlin 的 "Good Good Father"。聽著 Looking Up 這首歌時給了 Maya 靈感,用了這張老公在紐西蘭奇異果園抬頭向上看的照片,一方面也鼓勵自己在低潮時別忘了向上看!接下來與大家分享向編圖解步驟~

In this layout, I used the old paper collection "Country Garden" from BoBunny. I chose two papers for the background and inked the edges with Ranger's Distress Ink "peeled paint".
美編底紙部分使用 BoBunny 已絕版的系列紙張,雖然已經是多年前舊款還是很對這系列紙張愛不釋手啊!其中一張米黃色圓點美編紙斜角手撕後,刷上 Ranger 復古印台(顏色-peeled paint)。

This blooming veneer tree below is one of my main embellishments in the layout. First, I gave it a coat of Ranger white gesso.
接下來是這張相編的主要裝飾品,首先在上色之前先以白色打底劑打底。

Then colored it with Twinkling H2O shimmering watercolors using Prima watercolor brush.
待打底劑乾後使用水筆搭配 Twinkling H2O 水溶性水彩上色。

I also applied some Ranger stickles "crystal" to give the blooming flowers a shiny look.
上完色一樣先等水彩乾後,在盛開的花朵上一層 Ranger 亮膠,瞬間 bling bling~

Before I layered the scraps to the layout, I added distress edges by using Prima distress comfort tool and then inked the edges with Ranger Distress Ink.
剪下的紙張在開始做堆疊動作前,先以 Prima 的刮邊刷刮出四邊凹凸不平的復古效果,再用 Ranger 復古印台刷邊上色。

I also used the paper flowers from Kesi' art and again inked the flowers with Ranger Distress Ink. (Instead of "scattered straw", I applied "peeled paint" color to the flowers.)
接下來是紙花的部分,使用 Kesi' art 已經裁切好的紙花,由大到小的紙花堆疊好後以兩腳釘固定,再用 Ranger 復古印台刷上色。(後來為了搭配綠色底紙就改刷綠色了)

Here are some more close ups.
接下來是欣賞相編細節的時間嘍~




I'm also entering the following challenges, where I found some of my inspiration from.

Stuck?! Sketches - January 1st Challenge
This layout is with the sketch created by Laura Whitaker at Stuck?! Sketches.



Challenge YOUrself - challenge #27
I was also inspired by some of the lyrics from the song "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong. That was why I chose green as the basic color and used the blooming chipboard as the main embellishment.

I see trees of green,
red roses too.
I see them bloom,
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.


Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments.
感謝你的駐足停留,喜歡今天分享的相編嗎?


ღ About & Contact|關於&聯繫Maya