【Layout & Picture Tutorial】Picture This DT Reveal - My Love|PT設計團隊示範相編 - 我的愛(含圖解教學)

Hello crafting friends, welcome back and Happy New Year! A new year is here and so is the new Picture This challenge. This year is a new start for me as I just got married and getting ready for the upcoming wedding banquet. This layout I created for Picture This has expressed my fresh feelings of our marriage. Hope you like it, and now let's check out our first challenge in 2017!

2017新年快樂!手作朋友們歡迎再度光臨瑪亞暖手憶部落格,很快地來到新的一年與大家分享Picture This今年第一個挑戰的示範作品。今年對Maya來說是特別的開始,因為邁入婚姻身份有了轉變,覺得這次示範相編氛圍很好的詮釋了邁入新婚的甜蜜感,不知道大家有感受到嗎?接下來一起來看看今年第一個挑戰主題是什麼!


Picture This - January Challenge (mixed media)
This time we would like to see you step out of your comfort zone and work with mixed media and texture! All you need to do is grab your papers, stencils, inks, paints, maybe even some texture paste and 3D paper flowers and let your creative juices flow! My layout for example, I used papers, modeling paste, stamps, sprays and paints.

新的一年新的挑戰,這次我們希望各位手作朋友們能夠踏出舒適圈,一起使用複合媒材玩相編!拿出紙張、型版、印台、顏料、塑型膏、立體紙花等工具,玩出你的複合媒材相編。在Maya的示範作品中,使用了紙張、塑型膏、型版、印章蓋印、噴劑還有顏料,你能找出以上工具使用在相編哪部分嗎?一起來看下面介紹~


I used Prima's 12×12 watercolor paper as the background paper.
選用 Prima 的30×30公分無酸水彩紙當作背景紙。

Then applied Prima's spray mist (color: ginger coral & yellow mustard) to a white paper with the "Love Quarters" template from Kaisercraft.
白紙上放上 Kaisercraft 愛心型版,使用兩種 Prima 噴劑上色。

After, I applied the spray left on the template to the 12×12 background paper. After the spray had dried, I stamped some words using Kaisercraft "Blue Bay" clear stamp and Ranger's archival ink "Jet Black".
剛才型版上未乾的噴劑不要浪費,壓印在白色背景紙上,之後使用 Ranger 黑色印台蓋印上 Kaisercraft "Blue Bay" 字章做局部背景效果。

Here I Applied some modeling paste with the "Love Quarters" template.
使用塑型膏搭配愛心型版增加背景層次立體感。

Here are some more close ups.
最後一起來看相編的細節嘍!





It's really simple to play with mixed media. Don't be scared to give it a try! I can't wait to see all the different layouts this challenge will inspire. Thank you for stopping by, and I'll be making sure I check out your blog very soon!

複合媒材就是結合不同媒材創作,放手玩玩看你會發現其實很簡單呢!很期待這次的新挑戰會帶給你們什麼創作靈感,謝謝大家的駐足欣賞喔~


ღ About & Contact|關於&聯繫Maya