【Layout】Picture This DT Reveal - Fly High|PT設計團隊示範相編 - 高飛

Hi everyone! It's time for our mid-month challenge at Picture ThisI chose this sky view picture for my layout. It's my favorite picture of the window views from the airplane (✈ It was on the way to New Zealand couple years ago). Let's check out the theme for our challenge!


Picture This - September 15th Challenge (create layout using STARS)
This time we want you to create a layout using stars for our mid-month challenge. The reason being I chose this picture is because when I think of stars, I think of the night sky. I remembered I saw so many twinkle stars that night on the plane. So, I created the background using little stars cut from star patterned papers and stitched them together.


As usual, here are some more close ups and details.




Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to discover your takes! Don't forget prizes are up for grabs!


It is also my submission for the Lasting Memories challenge (show the direction of "FORWARD" or use "ARROWS").

ღ About & Contact|關於&聯繫Maya